Solar Roofing Installation
Are you near Glastonbury and Hartford, CT considering solar panel installation? You’re in the right place! Alliance Roofing has you covered. Give us a call today 860-633-7243.
Commercial rooftops are an excellent place for solar roof tiles. Why not turn that unused space into an energy-producing, cost-effective asset to your business? Photovoltaic (PV) devices and solar devices absorb solar energy from the sun’s daytime exposure and convert it into useful energy.
The way this works is through semiconductor materials; when sunlight is absorbed by the semiconductors, it produces usable electricity. The same processes that power small electronics can also power large office buildings! Alliance Roofing, LLC is a Glastonbury (Hartford) roofing contractor specializing in solar roofs. We can install solar and photo-voltaic devices in any business and even in residential buildings. Our roofers have many years of experience assisting Hartford area customers with all of their roofing needs. Give us a call – we’d love to help you, too!
About Solar Roofs
Below, you will find a brief explanation of solar/photovoltaic roofs and how they work:
- The sun gives off light during the day
- Photovoltaic cells on the panels installed by Alliance Roofing will turn that light into Direct Current electricity
- That current of electricity will flow through an inverter that we also install, converting Direct Current electricity into Alternating Current electricity
- That current will then be fed through a meter into your building’s unit
- Once the unit is plugged in and on, it automatically uses the electricity that is being generated
- Excess energy is stored in batteries for later use
If you have more questions about solar roof installation in Hartford and Glastonbury, CT, the team at Alliance Roofing is here to answer them. Simply dial 860-633-7243. We’ll be able to explain the process more and let you know if your home or business is suitable for solar roofing.