For customers new to commercial roofing, it is important to understand that you have several options in flat roofing. You will want to also determine your current roofing type. Rubber roofing, PVC, and TPO are all common flat roofs types, but there are additionally many more! The kinds of repairs and perks you can look forward to will vary from roof type to roof type. With well done installation as well as maintenance, you can avoid expected problems with your flat roofing, including ponding water or leaks. Contact 860-633-7243 for help with your commercial flat roofing in Glastonbury and Hartford, CT, from the expert roofers at Alliance Roofing!
When To Schedule Flat Roofing Repair
If you’ve been in the market for a commercial flat roofing system for some time now, you may have noticed just how many choices are available to you. Among your most efficient choices are single ply membranes, which we will elaborate on here. As you’ve likely inferred from the name, the main benefit of single ply roofing is that it is meant to be applied in one, very reliable layer, that offers all of the defense your roofing should need. We offer a variety of other roof services too, such as commercial, metal, and residential roofing repairs and replacements.
Single Ply Roofing Options
To begin, it is essential to know that different types of single ply roof membranes provide alternate kinds of results, but as a blanket rule, you can count on single ply systems to supply your roof with defense from UV radiation, in addition to superior flexibility. EPDM, or rubber roofing, is likely the polymer we install most commonly to commercial structure owners looking for lightweight single ply membranes. Rubber roofs are typically seamless, as the membrane can be purchased in big sizes that can cover the entire roof. You can also count on Alliance Roofing for help with preferred membrane styles such at PVC and TPO. Both TPO as well as PVC are thermoplastic membranes, which indicates that their seams can be welded together with heat to form a leak-proof seal. While EPDM is the most common pick, PVC is the best pick, offering top quality defense.
Commercial buildings are able to have outstanding durability at a budget-friendly price with the long-lasting material of EPDM roofing. Throughout the local area, the roofers at Alliance Roofing have many years of skills installing excellent EPDM roofs and we are here to install this resilient roof onto your commercial structure. We are committed roofing contractors who want our clients to get the highest sustainability roofing systems feasible at an affordable cost.
The Perks of EPDM Roofing Installation
Although one of the biggest benefits of an EPDM roof is how unbelievably sturdy it is known to be, there are a ton of other advantages that make these roofing systems an amazing option for your commercial building.
- Simple Construction: EPDM roofing systems are incredibly easy to install and can be finished very fast just by simply using adhesive to get the roofing in place and roll the EPDM material on top.
- Roofing Is Cost-Effective: EPDM is one of the least expensive roofing systems on the market for owners of commercial buildings.
- Lasting Roofing Structure: The warranty coverage for an EPDM roofing system is about twenty years, but it is able to last even longer than that.
- Save on Energy Expenses: The reflecting material that is utilized in EPDM roofing is able to decrease your office structure’s air conditioner bills and is able to keep heat in with it’s incredible insulator abilities.
- Impervious to Weather Shifts: No matter if it’s stormy outside, hot, or really cool, an EPDM roof will widen and condense depending on outdoor temperatures and is able to repel dampness.
To guarantee that each EPDM roofing system is of the strongest caliber, Alliance Roofing utilizes innovative materials, tools, and employs licensed roofers who make a point that your office building’s roof is fundamentally sound. We provide EPDM flat roofing in Glastonbury and Hartford, CT and can schedule an appointment today if you call our roofing company at 860-633-7243.
TPO roofs have evolved into a popular roof material used by commercial buildings for the past few years, largely due to how energy saving, sturdy, and affordable the product is. Our certified roofers can provide TPO roof installations, renovations, and additional services to office buildings that are high-end and will give you greater protection. We can attach TPO roofing to your commercial building by calling our roofing company now 860-633-7243 to set-up an appointment for longstanding and terrific TPO flat roofing installation in Glastonbury and Hartford, CT.
Why Choose TPO Roof for Your Company?
For years Alliance Roofing roofers have been dedicated to supplying commercial structures with greater TPO roofing constructions in the local area. No matter if you want specialized TPO roof constructions from our qualified roofers or need upgrades on your commercial buildings, we can manage every task. We need our clients to be completely happy with our roofing services and we guarantee this by hiring roofers who are able to attach a TPO roof correctly the first time.
Whether you have a sloped roof or flat roofing system on your office building, when you are looking to upgrade to a new roof, PVC roofing installation is an excellent option. As one of the most resilient roofing systems in the industry, a PVC flat roofing system will add marked protection for a structure through inclement weather or other outside components.
How a PVC Roofing Impacts Your Building
A big perk PVC roofing is how durable it is; however, there are a number of other advantages to PVC roof installation on your office structure.
- Impervious to Many Components: With a office building, you continually need the ultimate protection, and you can have that with a wind, fire, and chemical resistant roofing system like PVC roofing.
- Better Energy Efficiency: A PVC roofing system is not only resilient, but it can substantially decrease your heating and cooling costs and preserve in the long run.
- Exceptional Life Span: Roofs, especially on office buildings, can deteriorate in a couple of years; Luckily, PVC roofs possess a shelf life of 20 years or longer.
- An Affordable Roof: Roofs are an important part of our building architecture, so having a cost-effective roof is essential; PVC roofs are extremely low-cost roofing systems for commercial buildings.
Finding roofers who have the decades of skills and wisdom to install PVC roofing is sometimes difficult, but our roofers are thoroughly equipped and proficient to assemble PVC roofing onto office structures. It has continually been our focus to offer business clients with outstanding roofing that is able to keep them fully secure, and they are able to depend on our roofing contractors to deliver them with better PVC roofing installations. Call our roofing contractors now at 860-633-7243 if you are interested in our PVC roofing installations in Glastonbury and Hartford, CT; a superior office roofing service for your structure.
Single-Ply Roofing You Can Trust
To get an estimate for your single ply roofing in Glastonbury and Hartford, CT, or to learn more, be sure to contact our associates by calling 860-633-7243. After a long time in the business, our experienced contractors know the precise technique to ensure your flat roofing membrane serves you properly for years to come. At Alliance Roofing, we work hard to be a single ply flat roofing company you can rely on. For almost any budget or roof requirement, our experts have the right supplies, and the reliable expertise you need on your roof. From basic roof cleaning to removing opportunities for mildew and mold growth, to entire flat roofing replacement solutions, our roofing contractors are up for every challenge.